Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): KingBubba123#9255

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 Day and 23 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 12PM -2AM or 3AM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be apart of AtomicRP staff team Because Lately, I have been seeing A shortage of staff member's online these days. I really want to help the other pedestrians that play on this DarkRP server. Sometimes predestrians are stuck at spawn and cant get out, so than us Staff steam can help them get out of the spawn. And some people don't know what to do in the server so I will help them push through their problems in the server.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted onto the AtomicRP staff team because the perople of the server need help when that get see RDM/MRDM happening on the server. They can ask for help (including me, If I get accepted) to stop them. Some more reasons are because I really dedicate myself to helping other. For example, My friend was new and didn't understand how to play the game, so then I hopped on the game to help him grow weed, and make a base with me.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I'am really lonely and suffer a bit of Depression, But I can get over it if I'am happy playing with others, And helping other. That really all I can say.

Last edited:
+/- You've not really written very well and your reasons for wanting to join are a little unclear... are you trying to help players get out of spawn?

Maybe do a proof reading on this but I'd be alright with seeing an interview I guess.

-1 this app could've used some more effort and your spelling/grammar isn't very good. You have a good amount of playtime and, from the sounds of it, knowledge, however, you need to put a little more detail into this.

• Application is all over the place and lacks effort.
Overall: I see the motivation but not the effort. Revising and organizing the last two questions would be the key to success here.

Application Denied
Your application did not display the effort we expect in a staff member that wants to get to the interview.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​