Your In-Game Name:
Otis

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:175073059

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):
15 Years Old

Your discord name/tag:
Otis#0367

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Servers? If yes, what for?

I've been warned a couple of times for minor things mostly, Never been banned or kicked.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (3 days minimum)
4D 8H 8M

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes I have read them. Mostly When No one's online

Have you read up on the AtomicRP Staff Handbook?
Yes!

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes I do have a mic, I Use It All The Time

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

I remember when I Used to be a mod on a server Called TITSRP and I just remember How Fun It Was And How exciting it was, And Sometimes In The Early Morning Their are usually no Staff online so I'd Like To Fix That.

The Staff In This Community are so kind and caring and they really care about you and I would love to be apart of a community that actually cares.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

I have been a Moderator before and I Know how most of the stuff works and what to do.

I am Usually always online so I would like to be helping people every time I go online.

Because I Really Care About This Community and How It Works, I Think that I Could really help this community.

If I was Staff It Would Help me Get Too Know Everyone as I help them, Because I noticed when Staff came And helped me with my things @ The Beginning when I was new to this sort of server.

I have over 1500+ Hours on Gmod Including my other PC

I Feel My Time On G-Mod Is Very Valuable and It helps me show love to others.

I Have A Very Strong Passion to aid others

I Truly Want to help everyone in every way as long as it's Appropriate

In a Staff Position I Do Try My Very Best To Be Very Passionate and Approachable

I Absolutely Admire The Way These Staff Members Deal With Stuff! :)

Last edited:
Denied
Unfortunately you missed a key step in the application process. You may reapply in 2 weeks