Denied P1.... Staff Application

P1....

User
Jul 27, 2021
Username: P1....

◈ Your In-Game Name: Washed1

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198420236683/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15

Your Discord (with tag): P1#5383

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1w 5h 23m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I was staff for this server I went inactive for a very long time to due to mental health reasons and family issues I just had to take a mental brake from video games and I was a tmod on icefuse I left because I didn't enjoy the environment

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? Yes

Did you resign from the staff team? No

What is your time zone? Est

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Weekdays usally right after school and sometimes over the weekend if I'm not snowboarding or doing anything related to sports

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be a part of a staff team because I lost staff on this server due to personal problems and really enjoyed the time I was helping out the community. I have a very good understanding on how to staff as well as I know how to handle situations well. If I do get to become a trial mod I will try my hardest to succeed in that position. I do know how to deal with common problems such as rda rdm and racism as I used to be a staff member on atomic networks. I know how tickets work and all of the admin systems. I have noticed that people do sometimes complain in OOC chat about tickets not being accepted. I hope to be able to help out with that problem and excel as a staff member. I want to help out the icefuse darkrp community with their problems and hope to accomplish that as staff.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe I should be accepted because I used to be staff on this server and In my opinion I excelled in my position as well as I do know most of the ulx commands and admin features such as bring, return, Billy logs (If we still use it) most of the stuff mentioned was on this server just pointing out a few I don’t know if you guys changed anything up though. I would be able to help out a lot because I’m a very determined person to getting to the highest ranking positions and I love helping out the DarkRp community and solving their player based issues. I will be a very active Staff member that can help out and do a lot of work during the times I am on. I love being in the position where I can help out the darkRP community and the player base.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

+/- I think I’ve seen you apply before and the application also is decent. Please be able to commit to hours on duty. I would of gave you the plus one

Last edited:
-1 dude what is this. I cant +1 this man. didn't even put any effort into it. from the looks of it he used his old icefuse application or something?

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.