Denied P1'S Staff Application

P1....

User
Jul 27, 2021
Your In-Game Name: P1

Steam Name: P1

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198420236683/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your discord name/tag: P1#5383

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) 1d 8h 24m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) I've been a staff member 2 times on 2 separate servers the first server I was on I had Super admin and the second server I had trial mod but shortly after resigned from the position because I didn't like how they ran the staff team. (Servers are Code 3 gaming and ice fuse network)

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) No

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? Yes

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I want to be a part of a staff team because I had staff on a different server I used to play on and I really enjoyed that experience I had on that server. I have a very good understanding of how to staff and how to handle situations well. If I get to become a trial mod, I will try my hardest to succeed. I know how to deal with problems such as RDA rdm and racism as I used to be a staff member on another server. I would like to refresh and start as a new staff member on another server. I know how tickets work and all of the admin systems. I have noticed that it can take a while for a ticket to get accepted so I want to help with that and excel as a staff member. I want to help out the Atomic DarkRp Community with their problems and hope to accomplish that as staff.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I do have previous staff experience on another server called code 3 gaming the server lost funds and went down, I was a super admin on that server. Although with my low hours I do know most of the ulx commands and admin features such as bring, return, Xban, and Blogs most of the stuff mentioned was on the old server just pointing out a few I don’t know if you guys use those commands though. I would be able to help out a lot because I’m a very determined person to getting to the highest-ranking positions and love helping out the DarkRp community and solving their player-based issues. I will be a very active Staff member that can help out and do a lot of work during the times I am on. I love being in a position where I can help out the darkRP community and the player base.

What is your timezone? EST

Look i don't like you but that doesn't mean i wont be honest -/+ Good app but need more days on the server too little playtime don't give up, Good luck man

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Beta on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

+1 Very cool dude, he payed for my class and he cut me some good deals on shipments so i could be a black market dealer with a 3k gun shelve. Very cool i still appreciate it.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM your interviewer with questions/concerns.​