Accepted P1's Staff Application

P1....

User
Jul 27, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Anti Club

Steam Name: P1

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198420236683/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your discord name/tag: P1#5383

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? I have zero warns on my account

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) 4d 8h 42m

Have you read up on our rules fully? I have multiple times and I also feel comfortable enforcing them

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) Yes I do I've had staff on two different servers icefuse and code four gaming I was super admin on code four gaming and trial moderator on icefuse I left shortly after being accepted because I didn't like how the staff team was ran.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? Yes

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I want to be a part of a staff team because I lost staff on an old server I used to play on and I really enjoyed that experience I had on that server. I have a very good understanding on how to staff as well as I know how to handle situations well. If I do get to become trial mod I will try my hardest to succeed in that position. I do know how to deal with common problems such as rda rdm and racism as I used to be staff on another server. I would like to refresh and start as a new staff member on another server. I know how tickets work and all of the admin systems. I have noticed that it can take a while for a ticket to get accepted so I want to help with that and excel as a staff member. I want to help out the Atomic DarkRp Community with their problems and hope to accomplish that as staff.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I do have previous staff experience on another server called code 3 gaming the server lost funds and went down, I was a super admin on that server. Although with my low hours I do know most of the ulx commands and admin features such as bring, return, Xban, and Blogs most of the stuff mentioned was on the old server just pointing out a few I don’t know if you guys use those commands though. I would be able to help out a lot because I’m a very determined person to getting to the highest ranking positions and love helping out the DarkRp community and solving their player based issues. I will be a very active Staff member that can help out and do a lot of work during the times I am on. I love being in the position where I can help out the darkRP community and the player base.

What Is your timezone? EST

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Hez on discord (Hez#0411) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Monkey God (MonkeyGod#8402) on Discord within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.