Denied Parish5072 Staff Application

Parish5072

User
Jan 6, 2022
Username: Parish5072

◈ Your In-Game Name: cob salad

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198844370777/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 18

Your Discord (with tag): Parish#3014

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. ive had run in with rdm on the server before, but those were when i first started. i have learned from my mistakes and ive taken it upon myself to make sure i dont break any rules every again.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes, ive gone over the rules on the forums multiple times to get afull knowledge of the servers rules.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes, i use my microphone for almost all of my interactions, i only use my text for adverts and pms.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? AST, Atlantic standard time.

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 4pm-2AM i sometimes will also play for another extra 10 hours.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? i want to be on the staff team so i can help make atomic a better place ive put time and effort into having fun on this server for myself my friends and random server members i come across, ive dealt with many forms of problems on the server and i feel that i could be able to help change the server to become more safe for members and fun for everyone. Atomic is server that ive made alot of friends on, ive met really good people here that ive become good friends with. I want to thank Atomic by serving with it to make it so more people can meet great people and have great experiences with existing friends. i want people to experience a role play exposer that wont leave them wanting to never try again, or say "hey this sucks, might as well ruin it for others". i want atomic to be the next place for friends, serious roll players and people just wanting to have fun.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? if i were to be accepted id put non stop effort into helping out members and fellow staff. this has been my main server and i want it to thrive. My ability to note people behavior my time on the server i can have a great idea of who's in the righ or wrong. im very quick to response so i would be over as many sits as possible through my playtime. i spend alot of my time playing on atomic so i would be availible to staff fot multiple weeks, days, and hours at a time. i would put my heart, body and soul into making atomic the place to be.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. ive stated in a past answer that i have been warned but i have changed. im not a trouble maker anymore, i try to make the best of it and help everyone on the server (people with no money, people who've never played and need help learning Ect)

i know my application may seem basic, but i will put 200% into helping and making the server great.

-this is a note just if you wanted to read, today 2022-01-07 i was on the server playing as normal, raiding people, being the mayor and making money. When people noticed that no staff were on they were playing scribble.io. the server went into mayhem, mass RDM erupted through the server. i was the one who went onto the discord to @ the staff to let them know what had happened. (note this is not a brag or a hit on the staff i just wanted to note that the atomic community and its players are very quick to create chaos and id like to help make sure it doesn't happen)

if you did decide to read my application thank you. i do want to be apart of atomics staff team, i will 100% put my best effort in and i want to thank you for this opportunity to try and be apart of it.

thanks again. :)

Last edited:
+/-

-i don't think I seen you around so cant say if your a cool guy or not
+app is decent he seems like he wants to a good part of the team. good intentions

Goodluck! dont feel down about a +/- ☺️

bc673ebc70e5f51df74973c36f8d68f29804f7b7.gifv

+1 through sits he had good knowledge of the rules
- low effort app
- warns
hey i edited my app i hope you could read it again and give it another look over to reconsider your choice. if not thats great. i love the feed back and i got right back to my app to edit it.

+/- eh application, still grammar issues. the scribble thing, other staff have lives. We just wanted to do something fun outside of staffing. shouldn't be something included in your app. good luck