Accepted Parish5072 Staff Application

Parish5072

User
Jan 6, 2022
Username: Parish5072

◈ Your In-Game Name: Steff coupon

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198844370777/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 19

Your Discord (with tag): Parish#3014

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. 1 Warn for Hate speech (28/08/2021)
1 Warn for Exploiting (14/01/2022)

How much playtime do you have on the server? 5 days 6 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
5 months to now.
Senior Mod on gaming light
Contacts: Lumm#7030 MikeHawk#8127

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? AST Atlantic standard time.

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 4pm ast-4am ast

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be apart of the atomic staff team because i love this server, it was my first ever main server and i want to make it a better place for new players and old. i want to make sure everyone is having a safe and fun experience while on the server.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I strongly believe that with my knowledge and experience i would be of high value to the Atomic Community, in regards to my knowledge and experience it helps to have more active staff members in different parts of the world to help with the time zone difference in a big way too. I am very polite and can remain cool under anything thrown at me and all i want to do is make the server, community and the game a fun and safe place to enjoy when the time comes. When i need to be serious i can be both serious/firm but also chill and relaxed to help the new players out and veterans to make sure the entire Atomic Community have fun at all times

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Edit: explanation about warns
my warn for hate speech was from a friend, he put me into a sit as a joke and went to the end with it. he never meant to get me fully warned but that's how it turned out. i never bothered to appeal the warn because i felt that their would be no use as its can be good learning experience to not say thing i should say.

my warn for exploiting was for an incident i saw as a comedic event. i got onto the jesus role and while on the job went into peoples bases by placing a chair under the base, once sat on the chair i deleted it when it got deleted it would tp me intot he base. once i was in the base i asked the owners if they would like to join my church/religion

Last edited:
+Support he was a great staffer on GL and he’s a consistent and effective worker and puts in the work especially when it’s something he enjoys and I can tell he enjoys the server

-/+ has previous experience, but those warns concern me, I will stay neutral

+1 those warns are not explained at all, especially for a class 4 and 5, but the experience semi-makes up for them.
Edit: Changing to a +1 after warns were explained

Last edited:
Positives:
- Reference and experience from another server
- Clearly motivated
- Time zone
Negatives:
- Mediocre grammar
- Serious past warns
Other:
I feel indifferent about this application. While you show the true motivation of wanting to become staff, your warns worry me. Being that these were months ago, I’d like to give you the benefit of the doubt and say that you’ve grown since then. I like the effort you put into this and having the prior experience will at least be a plus. Personally, I think you might need to grow a bit more as a player, however, I do believe you at least deserve the chance to interview.
Overall: 0 (+/-)

+/- The warns are concern that the applicate is very immature but the rest of the app shows that they can do better and succeed.

+ 1
was a Senior mod on GL
Warns were a while ago and the exploiting warn could easily have been a failRP warn.
Good app, solid guy.

Good luck my man