Denied Peanut Butter Balls

Peanut Butter Balls

User
Jul 3, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Peanut Butter Balls

Steam Name: rockhead

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198279937073/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 16

Your discord name/tag: Roach#8065

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? Yes, I currently have one warning for racism and one for RDM

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) 1w 1d 17h 21 Minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) No.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) No

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? No I do not

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I would love to be apart of this great community's staff team because I really have over this short period of time have grown a strong love for everyone in our community. Each time I come on I have a great time ranging from an hour to several, sometimes staying on til late at night, I would love to be apart of the team maintaining and administrating the server that allows us players to have such a great experience at AtomicRP. I'd like to be able to assist my fellow players when they feel as if someone is ruining their Rp experience here. I believe everyone should be able to have a good time having as much fun as possible without anyone ruining it by minging and what not. Although we can't always assist immediately, I'd like to at least try to be able to prevent situations that could possibly ruin others experiences as soon as they happen.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I believe I have a great expandable personality that others would be inclined and attracted towards that I could use to my advantage when taking sits or solving situations that arise, I'd be able to make each player feel valued and respected without dismissing anything they say/ feel strongly about. I have something I know I can bring to the table, I am active, disciplined, well articulated, and have patience that ranges as far as the Nile River's beginning to end. Although I have no past staffing experience, I personally believe I am a quick learner and I know I'll be able to get the hang of it over a short period of time. I am human though so I am prone to mistakes, but I plan on learning from the mistakes I make as I have been. And while it has been awhile since I've been on, I'm finally 100% back online and hoping I'll be able to have the chance to join this great staff team as I had originally planned to before my leap of absence. While I have noticed the difference in atmosphere as far as people go, I am still confident in my ability to be able to perform at my absolutely best as a moderator.

+1
Was Accepted Before but was unable to get trained.
Still knows rules and is very active.

+1 Seems really chill, friendly, and dedicated. Nice playtime, Good application. Good luck!

+1

+ Positive Interactions
+ Good application (Kinda excessive amount of spacing in-between questions however)
+ Active Player
+ Good understanding of rules
- Prior warning for Racism
- No prior staffing experience

+1
+i like the work put into the app
+all good Interactions
- i dislike the two Warns

but i still think he should get a shot at the interview

-1 Bad app lacks effort espically since its your second app as well as no experience which shown from other staff is a bad attribute to have. None the less it does not mean it will go for every new staff just to many to say otherwise. Good luck
-Voltic