Denied Pebs Staff Application

Pebs

User
Jun 1, 2022
Username: Pebs

◈ Your In-Game Name: 上Pebs

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198880633799/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 14 about to turn 15

Your Discord (with tag): IKnowALotOfPeps#7841

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I was always in sits for messing around, but I now understand not to be messing with the flow of rp

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1day and like 17 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Est

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 2pm to 5am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? The reason I want to join the Atomic staff team is I really enjoy the server but when a kidnaper doesn't advert or someone raids with advert and no one says a thing it just gets me mad.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I show self-discipline and I will take responsibility for if I do anything wrong, so others don't have to face concusses that I did and finally to have fun.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

-1 Sound immature, no effort in app, also warn/warns are not explained. Feel free to re apply in 2 weeks with more effort.

1. Haven't explained what warns you have nor the reasonings
2. Underage
3. Last 2 major questions are extremely lackluster
4. Rushed staff app
unknown.png

Last edited:
-1 Underage, 2 questions lacking big answers, and you didn't explain your warns

Let's address a few problems with this staff app.
First, it is not about your age, that's not the problem here. It is that you have no maturity to be a staff member.
Secondly, you said you got warned but you didn't explain the situation of how you got warned.
Last, there is a lack of effort shown in the application, you didn't express yourself in the last two questions like you should have.
If you want my opinion it is to try again in 2 weeks but this time show us why you can become a staff member.

-1 Underage, Previous warns that are unexplained and didn't put much effort into the big questions

Positives: Has a microphone

Negatives: Age | No recent experience | playtime | Very low effort | nothing special about the application to be honest | Low time on GMOD | Long history of RDMing | 3 active RDM warnings less than a week before putting up this application

Overall: -1

Application Denied
Your application did not display the effort we expect in a staff member that wants to get to the interview.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​