Your In-Game Name:
Spring Pepper

Steam Name:
spring pepper

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:
#funkshway5309

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes, on the server.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
Banned for a day for RDM by Piggy ages ago.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community)
3w 2d 11h 9m

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Adequately.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Graciously.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes, I do.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
Five months of staffing with Atomic RP before and working my way to Administrator.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
Yes, all of them as well as my own heart.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
All of it.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I would like to help out with the increased player count on the server as this is a community that I cherish and enjoy a lot. I am not looking for advancement of the ranks or holding a lot of power, I just want to be in service to the players of this community and make sure everybody is having a good time. I have a deep fascination and interest in diffusing conflicts between others both in real life and in game so being able to take tickets and find win/win situations everybody is a huge value to me. I would also like to be in support of the other staff members who may feel overwhelmed when player counts get high or there is a lot of rule breaking activity going on. I want to be able to work with the other staff members as a unit to produce a great playing experience for our community.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I know the server and community pretty well especially after dipping my toes in the water again recently, and I have a good idea of what is being sought after within a staff member so I am committed to setting a good example for others. I have five months of experience of staffing with Atomic before (before resigning in good faith) so I have confidence that I will be able to jump back into the flow pretty quickly if accepted. I bring general good vibes and laughter with me where ever I go so I also add that by being on the staff team, I will get to add my own spunk back into the community alongside everybody else's and maintain a positive environment among the server.

Love you all, wish me luck <3

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Unknown

|-- Accepted for Interview --|
Reach out to REMMAH within 3 days to schedule your interview
REMMAH#0865

Failure to reach out will result in your Application getting Denied

|--Application Accepted--|
Reach out to REMMAH within 3 days to schedule your training
REMMAH#0865

Failure to reach out will result in your Application getting Denied

worse trail mod ive met so far unfair and doesnt really help at all when called on really need better staff then this

walking the trail of trial

anyways, when did i not help? i took your sit and served a warning to the offender. what else did you want?
I call on you more than once for you to deal with both of the offenders and you really didn’t even help out cause nothing changed after you left the sit not gonna lie you probably handled it the worse way I’ve seen a trial mod do so far man good job👍🏻