PHOT0 General Suggestion - Death Perimeter

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHOT0

User
May 19, 2022

Suggestion Name Death Perimeter

What's Being Added/Removed/Changed After a player dies, a perimeter spawns in the area the person died for 5 min, if that person is in the perimeter for more than let’s say, 5-10 seconds, it will kill them.

Why It Should Be Added/Removed/Changed I believe this should be added so when someone is getting raided and they get killed, they can’t just immediately come back and try again. This will also reduce tickets that mods have to take because people won’t be going straight back to where they died.

Links to Addons N/A

-1 NLR isn’t enforced if someone doesn’t report it, terror attacks would be shitty for everyone. If you get a hitman hired on you, you are fucked. Conclusion: People already aren’t allowed to come back for a raid so just report them when it happens

-1 NLR isn’t enforced if someone doesn’t report it, terror attacks would be shitty for everyone. If you get a hitman hired on you, you are tucked. Conclusion: People already aren’t allowed to come back for a raid so just report them when it happens
I can understand that, thank you for the response and feedback!

-1 this would absolutely suck, nlr isnt coming back after a death, its only coming back and doing an rp action

-1 I've played on servers where they have a little "zone" come up for NLR and it's just so shit haha. NLR is enforced differently on this server anyway.

Reactions: jaydenpoyser4
-1 all reasons above.
there isn’t a very good reason to add a boundary because honestly it isn’t a huge deal. If somebody breaks NLR then just go and report it.

Status
Not open for further replies.