Accepted Piccolo Staff Application

Piccolo

(DRP) Blanket Staff Team
DarkRP Staff Member
User
Jun 10, 2024
Username: Piccolo

◈ Your In-Game Name: Piccolo

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198292283464/

Your Age: 20

Your Discord Tag: Piccolo

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have received 3 warnings in total the last of which was in 2023 one rdm warning one fail rp and one failbase (dont know what the specifics on the warnings are being theyre from a good bit ago) and no warnings since and ive not been banned

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 Day 19 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CDT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 5pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? my main reason for wanting to be a part of the staff team is to help keep the server fun and safe for everyone that plays and will play on it. Also id like to help lessen the stress on current staff as I have seen multiple times that there will be only 1 or 2 staff members to handle all incoming tickets.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think I should be accepted because I would do my best to proactively learn and grow as a member if I were to be accepted onto the team. I believe I have plenty of patience and would be able to resolve issues of all nature to better the server and make it a more enjoyable experience for everyone. I Believe that I have good problem solving skills and Would be a great part of the staff team. Besides that members on the staff team have grown on me and id like to be a part of what everyone is doing to keep the server clean and safe as well as help the server to grow.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

-1 the playtime and low effort in Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team
i appreciate the input kept things short and sweet for the sake of not wasting time with long drawn out sentences

+1 Good effort, i have also had 0 negative interactions with this player in server.

Personality wise, they seem to be a good fit.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to atomicdark9494 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.
Requirements To Staff and expectations of a staff member

Last edited:
Updated, Please reach out to atomicdark9494 on discord