Denied Pickle Rick Staff Application

Pickle Rick

User
Feb 12, 2022
Username: Pickle Rick

◈ Your In-Game Name: Pickle Rick

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198145413640

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 19

Your Discord (with tag): 2Radiant#1652

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I did have a one-day ban happen to me for hate speech. I said a completely inappropriate word that's offensive toward's homosexuals and I do truly regret saying it. I definitely think I deserved that punishment. Aside from that, I don't have any other warnings/bans.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 Day, 18 Hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
A few years back I used to be Super-Admin on a server, which I honestly don't remember the name to. It couldn't have been any longer than 6 months. I do remember the server that I used to be a moderator on was SinfulRP, which I worked up from T-mod to Moderator. I was a part of that server's staff team for a year.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I'm usually on around 12:00am-6:00am, recently I've been on more around 6:00am-10:00am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I really do love the server and the community but have recently noticed there's been a shortage of staff. Especially in the morning, I log in to the server and it looks like a game of TTT haha. The mornings are usually troll hours, and I'd love to help carry some of the heavy weight the server's hardworking staff deals with on a daily basis. I have a lot of these admin commands I used to use still ingrained in my head, so I thought I'd apply to maybe put them to use. I read through the rules at least a dozen times at this point and am a willing learner. I admit when I'm wrong, and If I know something someone else doesn't I'm able to express it kindly.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have 1000+ hours in Gmod, most of that being in DarkRP. I know that's not a lot compared to some people but I really do believe that In that time I was able to learn an arsenal of abilities that make me a great fit for the position. I'm patient, disciplined, and am very comfortable with confrontation.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I'd just really like to thank the team for making such a fun server to play on. This is really the only server I think I've ever donated to, not only because you can be sanic and has vapes, and cool features--but the staff team is SO consistent with responding to sits. That truly is what sets this server apart from others.

Last edited:
-1 Theres not much effort in the app for me to even be neutral for even with the previous staff experience. Next time put much more effort in the big questions and I recommend getting more time in the server to meet people and the staff team.

+1 warned for hate speech but there is another staff member that has a racism warn, also okay app. deserves an interview.

-1 sorry man you got minimum time and you need a bit longer of a response to the last question

+1 Application is okay but you have a lot of experience with the game so that's great. I'm not worried about the warning you have but I am concerned about the short amount of playtime you have.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.