User
Apr 19, 2022
Username: PiercingBlue

In-Game Name ♛ PiercingBlue

SteamID/SteamID64 https://steamcommunity.com/id/Piercingblue/

Discord Piercing Blue#8668

Date of Item Loss May 16, 2022

Time of Item Loss 3-4 am?

What happened? Just gonna make this short, so I bought fully upgrades printers and a printer rack and had the limit on how much I could keep. I had printed about 300,000 thousand I think? But I was trying to wait till it reaches the limit. I lost connection tried my hardest to get back on even used the hotspot on my phone but gmod logged me out of the server and lost everything without withdrawing the money it made.

What do you need refunded? I just want a full refund on the fully upgrades gold printer, silver printers, and bronze printers and the rack, that's it.

Please put any evidence to substantiate your claim here. How? I lost everything out of the blue.

Refund Request Denied
We can’t help the fact that if you’re internet cuts out. It’s not a server side issue. Reach out to me on discord (KingChris#0009) with questions or concerns.

Refund Request Denied
We can’t help the fact that if you’re internet cuts out. It’s not a server side issue. Reach out to me on discord (KingChris#0009) with questions or concerns.
Jesus christ you people are fucking useless, probably take pleasure of me saying that.