Your Discord Tag: piness#1018

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Fail rp on 25/06/22

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day and 18 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Mountain time zone

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 8-11 am to 1-3 am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to join the staff team to involve myself further into the server because I like playing it and I like the community and would like to give back to it by staffing, i have seen multiple people break rules in the server and i havent been able to do anything about it but if i was to be accepted i'd try to help the community of atomic network with cheaters, exploiter and people who ruin the experience overall.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have over a day on the server and over 1000 hours in gmod itself i know how thew tools work and how the game works if i was to be accepted on to the staff team i would be a good addition because of my skill on the game. Although i have not staffed perviously i feel that it would be a good opertunity for me to staff for the first time because i enjoy the server alot ive definely noticed that the needs to be an increase of active admins on the server and i feel i would be a good additon.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

-/+ The reason its -/+ is because its just amount of playing time you have, and yes 1 day is the requirement, but since you have that little playtime it would be nice for a little more effort, which the effort you have now is fine, but a little more would make it a +1, for me atleast.

+/-
I'm not of the belief that you're an active player, considering your warn was 5 months ago and you only have one day of playtime

-/+ Would've liked to see more effort in your application, would be nice to have another early morning staff member though.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Miiori#6969 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

If you do not display your Gmod hours on steam then we will deny you. I've sent you a DM about it.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/accepted-for-interview-whats-next.6049/

Application Accepted
Reach out to BigHead#0094 on Discord, failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.
Congratulations on making it past the interview, feel free to reach out to a member of Managment with any questions/concerns.