Aug 19, 2022
Username: piness

◈ Your In-Game Name: gooberts

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/pines_-_/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: piness#1018

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. December 13th 2022 Banned by killuminati for 3 months for staff abuse, I reflected on what i did over these months and think after re reading the rules multiple times i think i am ready to contribute to the staff team and not make the same mistake i did last time.

December 3rd 2022 Rdm I have no remembrace on what I did

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 days and 16 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
This Server
About 12 hours

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? Yes

Did you resign from the staff team? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

What is your time zone? Mountain time zone

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 8-11 am to 1-3 am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have been a fan of AtomicRP for some time now and have really enjoyed my time playing on the server. I appreciate the positive community that has been created and would like to be a part of maintaining and enhancing that experience for all players.
In addition, I have skills and experience that I believe would be valuable as a staff member. I have experience in, conflict resolution, and leadership, which I believe would be useful in helping to manage the server and address any issues that may arise. I am also very familiar with the rules and regulations of the server and understand the importance of enforcing them in a fair and consistent manner. Finally, I am committed to being an active and available member of the staff team. I understand that being a staff member requires a significant time commitment and I am willing to dedicate the necessary time and effort to the role. I am also available to work flexible hours and be responsive to player needs. overall, I am passionate about the AtomicRP community and am eager to contribute to the continued success of the server as a member of the staff team. Thank you for your consideration.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team?
I should be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team because I am a dedicated and enthusiastic gamer who is passionate about creating positive gaming experiences for others. I believe that being a staff member is not just about enforcing rules, but also about fostering a welcoming and enjoyable community. I have experience in moderating online communities and am familiar with the challenges that come with maintaining a positive and inclusive environment. I am also comfortable communicating with players and staff members and can handle conflicts in a professional and fair manner. In addition, I have a keen eye for detail and am able to identify and address potential issues before they become a problem. I am proactive in my approach to problem-solving and am always looking for ways to improve the gaming experience for all players. Overall, I believe that my dedication, experience, and skills make me a strong candidate for the AtomicRP Staff Team. I am committed to working hard to ensure that all players have a fun and safe gaming experience, and I would be honored to have the opportunity to contribute to the community as a staff member.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Last edited:
+1 good app, trained once, and I'm all about second chances after enough time has passed.

+1 I had some great interactions with him today , put a lot of effort in would love to seen an interview.

+/- From me currently. Haven't had any interactions with you, like you said, you were removed for abuse. Good effort though.

+1 From Me
There is a decent amount of effort shown in this application.
You seem genuinely remorseful for abusing.