DarkRP Staff Member
User
Jun 5, 2022
Username: Pixel Pioneer

❂ In-Game Name Pixel Pioneer

Your STEAMID/Link to your STEAM Profile 76561199225674008

Your Discord mr_moneyman.

What is the in-game name of the player that you are reporting? [Los] Brinda

Paste a link to the STEAM profile of the player that you are reporting. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199382944541

Which rule/rules was this player breaking? Fail RP during raid

Put any evidence of this player breaking the rules here.
image.png
image.png

Guy came back right after I killed him

Optional: Any other comments?

Ended up getting a ticket on this player for RDM & warning him. This report will be 2nd offense unless he gets more offenses.

Pixel do you have a clip by chance. as this is not enough proof of what happened exactly

Pixel do you have a clip by chance. as this is not enough proof of what happened exactly
How is it not enough? The time stamps are right there. My advert & everything.
He’s lucky he didn’t get mass rdm tbh.

But I don’t have a clip for location. Would have used a render but you know. It’s completely evident for nlr at the very least though.

Massa Ruby you are the saddest breed of man you want to be admin on a gmdod sevrer but cant even do that you value to nothing in life you sad fuck

i made 14k last month 😭 i could buy this server. i can send a picture of my crypto wallet and capital one account if you dont believe me
&? We make both make money then, why are you so obsessed to compete with me? Insecure? You came to my post. Maybe you should think about that....

Come back to me when you buy the cheap ass supporter+
You have my permission to go keep complaining though

&? We make both make money then, why are you so obsessed to compete with me? Insecure? You came to my post. Maybe you should think about that....

Come back to me when you buy the cheap ass supporter+
You have my permission to go keep complaining though
im not wasting money on shit i dont need. I play this server for fun

Report Denied
Player already warned
Thanks for making a report. For further questions/inquiries about your report, please reach out to a member of the Management Team on our Discord (discord.gg/atmc)​

Reactions: Massa Ruby