Steam Name:
Ples no take my Juul

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :
https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheRealDesires/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions):
I am 19 years old.

Your discord name/tag:
š”‡š”¢š”°š”¦š”Æš”¢š”°#0028

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
It is not.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
Warned for fail base, forgot to turn my fade buttons to toggle.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
I have 52 Hours on the server.

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes I've read them multiple times.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
I've also read this multiple times before thinking about applying.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes I do.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
Yes, I was a staff member on a server called DankRP which boomed in population around 2019. On that server we used Awarn and BLogs so I'm familiar with the plugin already. The average playercount was 100 in total so I'm used to heavy ticket flooding. Through being a mod on a heavily populated server I learned how to work fast and efficiently through all the servers tickets. I am never biased and also remain calm during sits always sticking to the servers guidelines to rule out any punishments.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
I believe not.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
Yes I am familiar with these moderator plugins.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
Iā€™d like to join staff to help out other staff, and the community. I also can be pretty active. I have witnessed a lot of MRDM, and MRDA. I feel like the staff team could use a lot more help within the team. I wish to increase roleplay for others, and make it better for them. Iā€™d like to help the community by giving them the help they need. I can also be pretty active at night when no other admin is on. I can easily resolve other people's problems and get through the tickets quickly when they are overflooded. I really love to help players in need and help out the community in any form I can in helping anyone who is new and has any questions about rules or server problems. In that time on the server Iā€™ve learned the rules pretty well and know how to de-escalate problems naturally.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
Iā€™m a mainly active person on Garrys Mod Iā€™m Available During Afternoons And Nighttime.
I can be a very patient person on waiting on someone or something and can be serious when needed. I was a super admin on there I trained other staff members and helped players with their needs on that server I enjoyed doing it and wish to do it again. Iā€™m good At Problem-solving Iā€™m usually quick with learning how to structure things together kinda like a mindset. I can be a very trusting person Iā€™m nice to everyone that is chill with me and always have a good attitude when Iā€™m online. Iā€™m not biased against anyone and their point of view. I can always handle people against pressure.

What is your timezone?
Central time zone

What time of the day are you usually on?
8 P.M. - 5 A.M.

+1 I've seen this guy around, good app and just a fail base warn. Doesn't hurt anyone to give him a shot

1+ seems determined, Has plenty of experience from what i can tell. Goodluck!

Get your hours up though.

+1 Really well done staff app seen you in-game but haven't interacted with you seems like you know the rules well Goodluck <3

+1

+Seen ya around,
+Good App,

+Isn't a child,
+/-Meh hours,
-Has a warn,

Got my vote good luck man! : D

+1
+ Good App
+ Seen You Around (Friendly Guy)

- Can Benefit From Some More Hours
- Has a Class II Warn

Deserves a chance

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Tungsten on discord (Tungsten#7445) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.