User
May 28, 2022
Username: Poo Shiestery

In-Game Name ♛ Poo Shiestery

SteamID/SteamID64 https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198426354397/

Discord Qauci#8974

Date of Item Loss Jun 21, 2022

Time of Item Loss 3:50 ADT 2:50 EST

What happened? I was a douchebag trying to open up a vape store beside the cinema, The server was lagging for a bit, it stopped lagging for a few mins, so i thought I was good to open the shop, i put 19 of the vapes that mess up your screen (6k ea/60k per shipment) and 3 helium vapes (100k ea) as-well as one armour vape (400k) as im adjusting the prices of them the server lags for a couple mins, i tried waiting it out like prior times today and i get disconnected from the server and i lost my $, i spoke to Semen and he sent me here so im here

What do you need refunded? 814,000

Please put any evidence to substantiate your claim here. I have the clip of me buying them on shadow play (it didnt catch me crashing bc i only have 1min clips), im in the discord, feel free to reach out whenever you'd like it

Refund Request Denied
It seems like it wasn't a server issue and it was an issue on your end. When the issues are not server related, we don't give refunds.
For any further questions regarding your refund request, please contact management at discord.atmc.cc