Accepted poppy Staff Application

Poppy Baby

Mod On Atomic DarkRP
User
Nov 28, 2021
Florida
Username: poppy

◈ Your In-Game Name: Poppy The L3G1T

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198105915624/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 19

Your Discord (with tag): boxy#9464

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. MASSRDM(CLASS V) : i joined the server for the first and i was trolling and fucking around so i massrdm then after my 1 week banned i came back on and i was gonna massrdm again but then i said i should try to server out. then after a day i really liked the server and it was actually way better then most servers so i played for awhile. and i still love it. a lot. and i think i should be staff on it (my first time being staff and i choose this server to be admin because its honestly really cool)☺️

LTAP: i really didn't mean to LTAP i just forgot I "Rdm" someone and i honestly think i didn't rdm. it was a RP scenario but its ok i dont mind at all :)

RDM; this goes with the LTAP again. I thought it was rp scenario but again its totally ok

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2w 3d 6h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Usually all the time between 12pm - 12am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I honestly wanna make RP or just any scenario better for anyone and i wanna feel like i have stuff to do everyday and i love the staff community and it would be a boring job which is really fun to me

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think I'm funny guyy i am very nice to everyone. i see everyone as equal and I know i can be a good mod. i believe i can make this server better i truly want this server to be good because i love Garry's mod and i want to make it fun for anyone playing it and by doing that i have to make sure everything is in the right order and make sure the server and rp and people are having fun or just relaxing or just grinding on printers lol and again i just want something to do everyday. I feel like just being a full time mod.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. my real name is Luke. I'm 18 and I'm from Florida i have 10 cats. yes. 10. and I just play games all the time everyday. and my job i code for a company and i make programs i love going on Garry's mod its pretty much all i do. I'm usual a building teacher so i know all the rules about building lmao my favorite color is pink and i have a boyfriend, his name is Levi and hes amazing he supports my gaming and my coding job hes very lovely. and lets see what else.. oh! I'm getting married this year :giggle: and that's pretty much it i hope i can apart of the team!

oh i forgot to metion im so sorry, i got recommended by phunky and demon and CAT they really encouraged me I'm so sorry i didn't mention them. there really cool people :cry:

+1 Fair app, bad warn :mad:, but good person overall from my interactions with him, give it a shot at staff

+1
chill guy, great interactions.
Good application.
- Has 2 Class V warns, hopefuly he learnt from his mistakes.

Definitely deserves a chance, good luck!

-/+ Some decent explaination about warns. Could probably not have included extra unnecessary stuff there though. The big questions seem to have filler or lacking in answers though. Overall an okay app but could be better. Good guy in game thou.

-/+ Some decent explaination about warns. Could probably not have included extra unnecessary stuff there though. The big questions seem to have filler or lacking in answers though. Overall an okay app but could be better. Good guy in game thou.
thank you so much really.

+1 Seems chill threw some of the few interactions we have had i cant say much about warns cause i have a racism warn which sucks but hey i wish you luck man i got staff with some big no no warns i bet you will get in to

+1
+ Great guy, plenty of good interactions
+ Good app, could use a little bit of work tho
- Class V Warn
also, add me to recommendations

+1 subpar application (Full stops are important) but had good intentions with him. An interview won't hurt.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Pepper on discord (funkshway#5309) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.