Accepted Potompatomp Application #2

Potompatomp

User
Aug 30, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Potompatomp

Steam Name: Potompatomp

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198454010262/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 16

Your discord name/tag: Potompatomp#6597

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
~ 1 week and 2 days

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
Staffed on a server called Obey for ~1 week before it shut down.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
Shav, KingChris, Echo, Waio, Shelly, Caspian, Jenna

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
No I do not.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I want to be appart of the staff team because I really like the server. I think the community is great, I think the way the server is run is great, and I want to be able to help the server grow. I've spent a ton of time on the server recently getting to know all sorts of different people. And I like most of them.
I also want to be able to help the server. I'm play a lot of Gmod and I think I'd be able to help a lot. Finally, I just want to be able to help out. I really like the server and I feel quite bad whenever there is only one staff member on the server and sits are very backed up. I want to be able to help resolve problems people have on the server.
Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

I should be accepted onto the staff team because I know the rules very well. I'm sure many staff memebers know this. I know lots of rules most people tend to look over. Another reason I should be accepted onto the staff team is because I'm very active. Within the past 2 weeks I've been able to put in ~4-5 days of playtime.
Throughout that playtime, I've been able to develope plenty of healthy relationships with lots of people just like I previously stated. I should also be accepted for staff because I'm active on the fourms. I've just recently started doing this, but I try my best to at least see all posts on the fourms.
Finally, I should be on the staff team because many others and myself consider myself to be mature. I might have been lacking a little bit earlier on, but I try my hardest to stay mature in my responses in sits and on the fourms.

What is your timezone? EST

+/- I want to see you more and interact with you more, and the staff application is good

+1 Funny guy, we have had many interactions and he's never been the slightest mad or salty what so ever. Very chill guy and mature.

+1, all reasons stated above and asked me many questions during sits and seems to know the rules. Great person to interview.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Shav on discord (Shav#2573) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Monkey God on Discord (MonkeyGod#8402) within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Last edited: