Printer/Printer Rack Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coe

User
Mar 2, 2021
I'm going to be honest, I didn't know what to put for the title but that's not the point of this post. I think it would be a good change if we could use our physgun to move around our printers/printer rack just so it's not a pain in the ass to flip back over if it flips.

Edit: Idea from Potompatomp: Ability to buy multiple printer racks

Last edited:
-/+ we had this before, but was removed because it used for exploits or whatever. I dont see it coming back

-/+ we had this before, but was removed because it used for exploits or whatever. I dont see it coming back
Understandable. Would be good if you could make it so it can't be frozen but still moved around

-1 people will throw printers in water and they will blow up
We should be able to buy multiple racks though…

+1 Alot of people struggle to flip their printers I think it would be a great idea but the multiple racks part isn't that great the single supporter rack is already broken especially when people rent them from other players for a mad amount of profit so I would have to say -1 Multiple Racks

+1 Alot of people struggle to flip their printers I think it would be a great idea but the multiple racks part isn't that great the single supporter rack is already broken especially when people rent them from other players for a mad amount of profit so I would have to say -1 Multiple Racks
Just the racks, not the printers

Players having Physgun/Toolgun permissions on their rack would be abused that is why it is not allowed.

I will not be adding an extra rack to these jobs as one rack is sufficient for all of the printers a player is supposed to have. There is no requirement to put a printer in a rack, stolen printers can just be loose/separate.

However, I have made it easier to distinguish the owner of each printer/printer rack as now the entity shows as owned by the player as opposed to the way it was before when it showed 'world' as owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.