Username:Avinno

In-Game Name WeedFarm

SteamID/SteamID64
Avi_Rocks

Discord aviinoo

Date of Item Loss June 22, 2023

Time of Item Loss between 2:00-3:00

What happened?
I got solo raided by Jester, he was in another party and did a solo raid and killed all of my party members and destroyed all of our printers. I lost all of my printers.
I talked to Sunee and she said to make a ticket alone with a clip. I made one and Ruffles took the sit and said he didnt have enough proof, i asked him to bring him and jester admits to solo raiding us while in a party.
I just want the money i lost for all the printers that got destroyed by him. I bought all the printers and upgraded them as well.

What server did you lose your items on? Dark RP 1

What do you need refunded? Full printer rack and money that was inside

Please put any evidence to substantiate your claim here. https://outplayed.tv/media/nE3yNO (Ruffles said it in the sit as well but i dont have the recording)

Last edited:
logsforweedfarm.png

These are the logs from the night your printers were destroyed. I have zero clue who NightDeath77 is.

Refund request Denied
Insufficient evidence
The log that was provided is showing that he broke 2 printers, you said you need a full printer rack refunded.
For the 2 printers that were destroyed by jester, I am unable to tell which printers they are. So i am unable to give you a refund.

For further questions reach out to management @ discord.gg/atmc