Accepted Private Monkays Application

Private Monkay

User
May 6, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Private Monkay

Steam Name: Pieman892

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198165399103/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 20

Your discord name/tag: Pieman892#7115

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes they are both Private Monkay.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? Twice for NLR but as far as I know they arent active anymore. Never the less I learned my lesson.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) 2 days 17 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? I have read the guidelines and everything!

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? I sure have

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Absolutely I'm always talking. Some may even say I talk a little to much but I think that's all apart of the job. Communication also happens to be one of my strong suits. I find having conversations with people really lets you get to know them especially if you come at it from a respectful and professional manner!

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) I've been a mod on a few star wars servers years back but I cant remember the names or for how long.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) No

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
I was not recommended but I am aware of these commands and how they work and also how to open all of them!

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
Being on the server for long periods of time you come to find there a lot of people that are either new to Gmod or just messing around. That being said a strong staff that has reliable members can cover any situation and with my communication skills and other people like ability think that my skills to the staff team would play a major role in cutting down all the issues!

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
My ability to deal with tough situations and calmly be able to easily resolve issues between parties of people or a single person gives me an upper hand when dealing with unruly guests to the server. In addition with the little previous knowledge I have of being staff could play a vital role as well!

What is your timezone? EST aka Eastern Standard Time

Last edited:
+1 I've played with this guy multiple times, and I believe he would be a great asset to the staff team. I also believe his communication skills are one of the best i've seen on the server!

+1 For the following reasons.
  1. Decent app
  2. We need another monkey
  3. Seems like a nice person with well behavior
  4. Decent play time
That is all I have to say. Good Luck!

Seen him on alot during midday when staff seems to be short.very chill and down to earth guy

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Wilkers on Discord to schedule an interview.
-Wilkers-#4231​