May 13, 2022
Username: Prizmo

◈ Your In-Game Name: Joker Valentino

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/weirdboi75/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 22

Your Discord (with tag): Prizmo#0075

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. 10/01/2022 Hate speech - I think I said the r word and somebody clipped & shipped it.
11/05/2022 NLR
12/05/2022 FailRP - Random chimp evented 30 seconds too early

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3 days 10 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I'm usually on in the evenings/nights, around 6-12 central time.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? AtomicRP is hands down one of the best darkrp servers out there right now, with an amazing community to match. I've personally had so many hilarious happenings and wacky adventures with atomic, and I'd like to be able to provide the same experience for others to come. It's inevitable that there's gonna be some bad eggs or people who hop in just to troll in any darkrp server, and that's where I'd like to come in. I want to be part of the reason that people open their gmod and connect to this server. Nothing is more disparaging than loading into a darkrp server and getting obscenities screamed at you while being rdmed. I've never had a bad experience with any of the existing staff, and would thoroughly enjoy helping out and becoming a face of the moderation team to create a better gameplay experience for everybody involved in this community.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I've got a very good head on my shoulders, and very strong common sense. I've been playing darkrp in general since I was a kid. I've got around 1700 hours in gmod and probably 3/4ths of those are darkrp alone. I understand that specifics are different from server to server, but I've got a firm grasp on the general understandings of all rp rules. Alongside this, I've obviously studied up a good bit and have a very solid understanding of atomics ruleset. I'm great at instilling myself as an unbiased, objective party, and believe I would excel at the type of work the mod team performs daily.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I'm pretty tech savvy, a great multitasker, and pretty good with people in general. I had a solid run in retail and learned a lot about handling people from that. I've also got a good sense of looking at the facts and remaining unbiased due to my dabbling in law. I appreciate the opportunity and wish the individual reviewing my application a good day, thanks.

Last edited:
+/- Feel the same way as Phoenix. I think you might be playing down your warns a tiny bit, you've also been verbaled by Nate on the 13th of May but it doesn't say what for, I'm okay with judging based off an interview.

+1

Believe you deserve that chance at an interview, def a bit iffy on that hate speech warn as that isn't a light warning.

+/-rep

Things I Liked
Effort

Meh
N/A

Things i don’t like

recent warns concern me

Recommendations
N/A

Goodluck

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Semen (Anon#8665) on Discord to schedule an interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within the next 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Accepted For Training
Please reach out to @StygianPhoenix#9870 on discord to schedule your training!
Note: Failure to schedule your Training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.