Prop Minge Punishment Change

Lilbrees

Mod On Atomic DarkRP
User
Nov 21, 2021
Hey everyone!

Recently I've been getting a lot of tickets about prop minge and I wanted some feedback from the community and staff team.
It's simple really but I was wondering if you guys would like to see Prop Minge being separated into two punishments like FailRP(Class II) and FailRP during a raid(Class III).
Example of this would be a person blocking the entrance to your base or shop hindering you from playing the game (Class III) and example 2 would be
A person just spamming props in the street(Class II). A class II for this seems like a small slap on the wrist for something that effects a player this much that's
why I believe we should separate it into 2 punishments.

Feedback is appreciated!

+1
I'd say it's a good idea, but I believe the 'props on the street' case should be evaluated on a case by case basis. Some stuff like blocking spawn exits is, sometimes, quick to deal with but worse, since I'd also consider that ihindering from playing the game.

+1
I'd say it's a good idea, but I believe the 'props on the street' case should be evaluated on a case by case basis. Some stuff like blocking spawn exits is, sometimes, quick to deal with but worse, since I'd also consider that ihindering from playing the game.
Thanks for replying! Propblocking Spawn is Already a Class V. I think like Mass Prop blocking the streets with massive props and blocking peoples shops and bases should be a Class III.

Reactions: The Poubel
Thanks for replying! Propblocking Spawn is Already a Class V. I think like Mass Prop blocking the streets with massive props and blocking peoples shops and bases should be a Class III.
Then nevermind what I said 😅 you've got the bases covered (pun very intended). I agree completely!

We already kinda have a thing where if they continue to minge on someone we warn them for ignoring staff because we tell them not to propminge anymore. This is a decent idea thou to make it simplier.

+1
depending on the context of the situation a punishment should differ in a scale as you mentioned like a player spamming random props should be considered class II, but if a players is blocking building / base entrance with props and etc is class III.. this is were I agree that there should be some certain of judgement in the prop minging situation.. since it can be easily abused and got scots free.

Attachments

• 20210705_193040.png
    20210705_193040.png
    114 KB · Views: 53
That's why we have the witch-hunting punishment in place for incidents like that

I'd also like to include Mass Prop Spam. Example of this would be spamming giant props in the streets so nobody can move or blocking off a section of the map.

I'd also like to include Mass Prop Spam. Example of this would be spamming giant props in the streets so nobody can move or blocking off a section of the map.

Agree with this its just gonna need alot of clarification because "mass" prop spam has to be determined in some way other than you just thinking that it is.

Thank you all for replying I will word things better whenever I make the suggestion thread!

+1 I agree with this since if there is a difference in the situation since if a person does a more serious prop block and they do it 4 times it is a 10 min jail as a class 2 and 3 class 3s will be a 12-hour ban this could help with repeat offenders.