Prop Minge Punishment Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilbrees

Mod On Atomic DarkRP
User
Nov 21, 2021
Hello all!

I've recently been seeing a lot of tickets about Prop Minge so here's my suggestion to help fix it!

Separate prop minge into 2 punishments like we have FailRP and FailRP during a raid.

>Prop Minge Class II would be the regular prop minge
-Spamming random props that aren't malicious to players

>Prop Minge Class III would be blocking a players shop/base making it impossible to for them to leave.
-Blocking tunnels/sections of the map
-Trapping players inside buildings

Majority of the people in our community that I've spoken with have had these problems repeatedly and express to me how much it ruins their experience and takes away their playtime.
I've had a lot of positive feedback when I've disgusted this with other Staff Members and on the Discussion thread I made ( https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/prop-minge-punishment-change.3944/ )
so hopefully we can get something going here! If you are worried about how we would clarify this change don't worry we would have a lot of smart people ironing it out and as always context will always be taken into consideration!

Feedback is appreciated!

+1 I feel like its good to get things accelrated from needing to warn a player for ignoring staff for constantly prop minging on someones base.

+1. and I'd add other layers above Class 3 for more serious issues, like disrupting the gameplay of many players, and crashing the server intentionally (though I assume that's already a bannable offense).

The more cases lined out, the easier it is for the admins to do their job quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.