Your Discord (with tag): Felix Argyle#5747

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. hate speech 2 times

How much playtime do you have on the server? 5 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? the only time im off is 4pm-9pm cst

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? like all day im a nerd with nothing better to do

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? cause i like the sever and i would like to help the sever grow and keep the sever playble for all who are in the sever

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? i have played the sever for a little while now and i think that

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. im am a player hated by some liked by most id like to think at least also i have put many of hours into the sever and im not happy with how some of the staff doesn't know the most basic of rules id like to be able to help with the problem of rules not getting delt with.

-rep

Things I Liked
N/A

Things i don’t like
very minimal effort shown, as well as hate speech warns.

Recommendations
Put more effort, tell/show us why you should be staff and how you would benefit the team, effort shows a lot on these applications!You’re gonna also need a lot of effort for us to overlook the hate speech warns.

Goodluck

-1 I don't hate you but I think having you on the staff team would cause some people to be upset, your demeanor in game is not very mature and you play on your emotions a lot. I would be worried that you couldnt control yourself as a staff member.

Not to mention you have 2 hate speech warnings, I would probably be rating this down anyway.

Last edited:
-1 2 Hate speech warns and very very little effort I do know you and how ur luck isn’t the best with CF (thx for the 10mill) and even tho u can be nice and send weird images ur a chill dude but with the effort and hate speech warns I will be -1 this app

the double hate speech warn. pretty short app you put more in to saying you dont like that some staff dont know the rules than you did anything else.