Raise the meth price that NPC's buy it from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Scooper

User
May 21, 2021
Hey, I love your server, community is pretty chaotic, wanted to let you know of a problem balancing-wise with the price meth sells at. Me and my friends break even whenever we sell the stuff, and it's fun to make, it just that it doesn't feel like a worthy of being meth, just blue compensation to rebuy all the methylamine and shit. Listen if you could raise the amount of money you could earn from selling meth it would be one a sudden change, no one would know, we do a little trolling and meth is actually profitable for once. What do you say? It might give people a reason to sell drugs, and give the cops something to do. If your interested in what I mean, by not enough, it's that you break even every time you make meth with the ingredients, you're already at a 15k loss, or the mixer that's it. the methalamine aluminum costs about 8000$ and that's how much you get for a full batch.
unknown.png

Hey, I love your server, community is pretty chaotic, wanted to let you know of a problem balancing-wise with the price meth sells at. Me and my friends break even whenever we sell the stuff, and it's fun to make, it just that it doesn't feel like a worthy of being meth, just blue compensation to rebuy all the methylamine and shit. Listen if you could raise the amount of money you could earn from selling meth it would be one a sudden change, no one would know, we do a little trolling and meth is actually profitable for once. What do you say? It might give people a reason to sell drugs, and give the cops something to do. If your interested in what I mean, by not enough, it's that you break even every time you make meth with the ingredients, you're already at a 15k loss, or the mixer that's it. the methalamine aluminum costs about 8000$ and that's how much you get for a full batch.
unknown.png
Hey there, just wanted to let you know that the meth prices have been raised, thanks for the suggestion!

Status
Not open for further replies.