Jan 3, 2022
Username: ReaLOne

◈ Your In-Game Name: ReaLOne Bambozzini

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ReaLOne_/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 16 almost 17

Your Discord (with tag): ReaLOne#4678

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans.
I HAVE BEEN WARNED 2 TIMES
1)I Was Warned For Hate Speech(Class IV). I said the R-Word in chat out of context near a mod. They decided to warn me and ban me for 1 day. I avoid saying any words as such, even out of context since. I understand they could still be taken as offensive.
2)I Was Warned For RDM(Class III). I was basing in bank and while standing in front of many people outside i got shot by an automatic gun. The shooter was a S.W.A.T member. They shot from outside and got out of sight, so the only person left infont of me was either the P.D Commander OR the S.W.A.T Commander (I can't recall). I panicked and shot the Commander. They reported for RDM and i found out during the sit that they didn't actually deal any damage to me throughout the shootout, and that i was shot by another person next to them. I asked them if they needed any refunds or anything but instead they asked for me to be Warned. Even though the Staff member suggested a verbal Warn they insisted on a normal Warn.

How much playtime do you have on the server?
2d 3h (5m?)

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EET UTC/GMT +2

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Mondays: maybe 3p.m.-5p.m. and 8p.m.- 10p.m. Tuesday: (Same as monday) Thursday: 6p.m-10p.m Wednesday: (Same as Thursday) Friday:8p.m - 1a.m Saturday and Sunday: I dont have a time cause I can usually get on any time. (READ THE MORE ABOUT YOURSELF SECTION BEFORE MOVING ON TO THE LAST TWO QUESTIONS)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Truth is; I hadn't played Gmod in 2 years and when I went online again my favorite DarkRP server had been shut down. I searched for another server that is to my liking and i couldn't find any. I joined a few other servers but I couldn't find a server I liked. Then i stumbled accross AtomicRP in a website and i decided to join. The server has an Overall Very friendly community and i've met very kind people. The gameplay is very enjoyable and New-Member-Friendly. One part of gaming that we can never avoid though is trolls. They are in every server and even in my short time here on this server I have encountered some. One could say they have motivated me to apply for staff. While it's in the list of reasons I applied for.. It's not the most important reason. I applied cause I actually enjoy my time on this server and I would hate to see this server's downfall too. So I'll take my part in helping, if given the chance, in sight of making this something bigger.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am a friendly person, always trying to crack a joke or make a laugh out of something. Despite that, i can be serious and handle situations with confidence. I'd say my most important trait would be my objectiveness. I never fail to examine a situation from all points of view everyone one gets a fair treatment. Thanks to my strict schedule (as you might've read in the "more about yourself section") i'm usually forced to make decisions on the spot and generally do things quick. I believe i can resolve many tickets hastly but effectively.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.
⇊ PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING ⇊
I am a highschool student with a strict schedule and not much time to spare. I have exams every other week or so and my finals are in 5 months. Despite that, I would love to help the server as much as I can. my time isn't restricted by the school curiculum alone but out-of-school lessons too. I tried to fit in the hours and succeded but any sort of unexpected change could mess things up and throw me off by a couple hours. Im pretty sure of myself though and I know you'll understand cause most of you have been in my place before.

Last edited:
i edited the app twice because i had my playtime one hour less and some text seemed to be appearing differently

+! Look man good app but let me explain. I would focus on school first. Ik I'm not your dad or shit but I'm just saying. I was a mod but I had to resign from school and focus on that. I'm coming back when school is over. :)

+1
Not a bad app worth a interview
My only worry is so many new staff members get overwhelmed trying to balance school and staffing and they leave soon after getting staff.

+1 good app but be aware that most staff in a similar situation to yours end up getting overwhelmed and resigning so only do this if you really think you have good enough time management skills

+1 good app but be aware that most staff in a similar situation to yours end up getting overwhelmed and resigning so only do this if you really think you have good enough time management skills
I'll keep that in mind. thanks

+! Look man good app but let me explain. I would focus on school first. Ik I'm not your dad or shit but I'm just saying. I was a mod but I had to resign from school and focus on that. I'm coming back when school is over. :)
Thanks mate but i would like to still give it a try.

Username: ReaLOne

◈ Your In-Game Name: ReaLOne Bambozzini

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ReaLOne_/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 16 almost 17

Your Discord (with tag): ReaLOne#4678

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans.
I HAVE BEEN WARNED 2 TIMES
1)I Was Warned For Hate Speech(Class IV). I said the R-Word in chat out of context near a mod. They decided to warn me and ban me for 1 day. I avoid saying any words as such, even out of context since. I understand they could still be taken as offensive.
2)I Was Warned For RDM(Class III). I was basing in bank and while standing in front of many people outside i got shot by an automatic gun. The shooter was a S.W.A.T member. They shot from outside and got out of sight, so the only person left infont of me was either the P.D Commander OR the S.W.A.T Commander (I can't recall). I panicked and shot the Commander. They reported for RDM and i found out during the sit that they didn't actually deal any damage to me throughout the shootout, and that i was shot by another person next to them. I asked them if they needed any refunds or anything but instead they asked for me to be Warned. Even though the Staff member suggested a verbal Warn they insisted on a normal Warn.

How much playtime do you have on the server?
2d 3h (5m?)

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EET UTC/GMT +2

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Mondays: maybe 3p.m.-5p.m. and 8p.m.- 10p.m. Tuesday: (Same as monday) Thursday: 6p.m-10p.m Wednesday: (Same as Thursday) Friday:8p.m - 1a.m Saturday and Sunday: I dont have a time cause I can usually get on any time. (READ THE MORE ABOUT YOURSELF SECTION BEFORE MOVING ON TO THE LAST TWO QUESTIONS)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Truth is; I hadn't played Gmod in 2 years and when I went online again my favorite DarkRP server had been shut down. I searched for another server that is to my liking and i couldn't find any. I joined a few other servers but I couldn't find a server I liked. Then i stumbled accross AtomicRP in a website and i decided to join. The server has an Overall Very friendly community and i've met very kind people. The gameplay is very enjoyable and New-Member-Friendly. One part of gaming that we can never avoid though is trolls. They are in every server and even in my short time here on this server I have encountered some. One could say they have motivated me to apply for staff. While it's in the list of reasons I applied for.. It's not the most important reason. I applied cause I actually enjoy my time on this server and I would hate to see this server's downfall too. So I'll take my part in helping, if given the chance, in sight of making this something bigger.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am a friendly person, always trying to crack a joke or make a laugh out of something. Despite that, i can be serious and handle situations with confidence. I'd say my most important trait would be my objectiveness. I never fail to examine a situation from all points of view everyone one gets a fair treatment. Thanks to my strict schedule (as you might've read in the "more about yourself section") i'm usually forced to make decisions on the spot and generally do things quick. I believe i can resolve many tickets hastly but effectively.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.
⇊ PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING ⇊
I am a highschool student with a strict schedule and not much time to spare. I have exams every other week or so and my finals are in 5 months. Despite that, I would love to help the server as much as I can. my time isn't restricted by the school curiculum alone but out-of-school lessons too. I tried to fit in the hours and succeded but any sort of unexpected change could mess things up and throw me off by a couple hours. Im pretty sure of myself though and I know you'll understand cause most of you have been in my place before.
+1 absolute blimmin LEGEND right here, helped us out on multiple occasions

+1 great app, warns don't matter too much you seem dedicated. Try not to burn out if you make it, having school and such.

-1 if you have not that much time to spare and are on a strict schedule i dont believe you will be able to make the quota sorry