Accepted Regrets Second DarkRp Staff App

regret

Mod On Atomic DarkRP
User
Nov 17, 2021
Your In-Game Name: L3G1T Regret.

Steam Name: It is either Regret or NKTrance.

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/id/Nktrance/https://steamcommunity.com/id/Nktrance/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): I am 17 :)

Your discord name/tag: My discord is Regret#3349.

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No, my discord name is Regret, and my in game name is L3G1T Regret. Although, in the atomic networks discord server, it is the same.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? Yes I have. I have 2 Rdm Warnings, As well as a LTAP.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) as of the time of this post, I have 8 days, 2 hours, and 58 minutes.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Ever since I got rejected the last time, I would read up on the rules every 2-3 days. prior to the interview, (if I get one) I will also read over the rules several times.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes I have.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? I do have one, and use it pretty much exclusively.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) sadly I do not.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) No ones ever said outright that I should apply, so I guess not no.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? No, but would of course be ready to learn how to use these tools!

---------------------------------------------------------------Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?--------------------------------------------------------------------
I would like to join the staff team, because I love playing on this server. I've played on others and non of them were

really as good as this. That being said, I usually hop on the server from 10pm my time, all the way through 8 am or so in the morning. These times of the day are

usually understaffed, and I see only 2 or 3 staff on. a lot of chaos tends to happen later at in the night, like rda's and rdm's. it would be cool to help out on those times

when there's less staff on. Another reason is that i will get too know the other staff better, like potomp, darktreip, and such. I never really had much actual interactions

with most of the staff, I feel being a staff would allow that. especially because most of the staff are some big names in the server. And for good reason i presume, they

are all probably good people. I also know how annoying it is at these times of the night, where its understaffed, because I've had mods tell me that they get so many

tickets during these times that its hare to keep up. my schedule could definitely make it easier for the staff that are on at these times.

-----------------------------------------------------------Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?----------------------------------------------------------------------
Everyone should have a fair go at being picked for staff. But, I think I should be picked primarily because of my

playtime, being on for 6-10 hours a day could be really useful for you guys, as well as the time I am on, where some of the staff aren't. I feel like I would be able to help

out a lot. there's a lot of things that go on when there's not much staff on. I guess because people take advantage of that fact. if I were a staff member I could help out

and one more staff member is always better than none. it would also give the staff a break, to actually play the server at these times, and farm and such. because I

could take their place. I would probably be on the staff job more than any other, because it looks like fun. I would be able to help people, and improve their experience

while playing the server. because some people can only play at certain times, so why should the only time they can play, be a bad time for them.

What is your timezone? My time zone is Eastern Standard!

What time of the day are you usually on? From around 10pm to 8 or 10 am!

Last edited:
+1
+
Good interactions with user

+ Neat application
+ Has a good understanding of the rules

+ Pretty active in the community

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Tungsten on discord (Tungsten#7445) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Ya Ming Discord (Ya Ming Gotcha#9941) within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied