Mod On Atomic DarkRP
User
Nov 17, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Regret The L3G1T

Steam Name: Regret or Nktrance

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/id/Nktrance/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 17

Your discord name/tag: Regret#3349

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
no, slightly different

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
i was banned a little back actually, the reason being is because i was new, and not fully grasped the rules, i had rdm'd then left (Ltap)

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
i have 3 days and i think 8 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? as of now yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
no i do not sadly

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
i do not sadly

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
no, but im a quick learner, and would be happy to try these things out!

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
i've been playing the server for a little while now (like 3 days in server time) and i just honestly want to be a mod, i feel like its a respected position, and that i would have a lot of fun on it. it would be cool to help people out, while also meeting new people like the other staff.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
i think i should be accepted because im very active, i play alot, atleast a good 5 or so hours a day, maybe longer depending on how i feel. and i think thats very useful to have, especially for a staff member.

What is your timezone?
eastern standard time

What time of the day are you usually on?
around 7pm through 5 am, it depends really. my sleep schedule is strange

Thanks for the replys, i have a question. is there a way i can like, get the class v off my record? cause if i wanna make another application for staff in the future i feel the class v will jeopardize my chances of being accepted.

Thanks for the replys, i have a question. is there a way i can like, get the class v off my record? cause if i wanna make another application for staff in the future i feel the class v will jeopardize my chances of being accepted.
no Class V never get removed, Just make your app really good i made it by with 2 rdms and 2 nlrs with a good app

Last edited:
yeah @Goonie hopefully the next time i can submit an app i will do better, i read the accepted apps after i submitted mine like a dummy

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.