Denied Regret's Staff Application

Regret69

User
Dec 16, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Tony Mozzarella

Steam Name: Regret

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198321754195/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 22 about to be 23 January 4th. :)

Your discord name/tag: Regret#9669

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No, i change it varying on what i'm doing with my friends on the server.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? No.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) I only have 11 hours and 10 minutes at the time of making this but i have over 2600 hours on Gmod and have really only played Dark RP/ Prison RP servers.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) Yes, I was an admin 3 times on a Prison RP server.

Were you previously removed from the DarkRP Staff Team for Inactivity or Staff Abuse? No.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) N/A

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? N/A

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? Well i really like this server and community and most of the players are quite friendly but whenever i call for an admin it seems that this server is in need of some more staff because it does take about 5+ minutes for me to be teleported to a sit. So i just want to be able to help out the community as best as i can.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I should be accepted to the staff team because of my prior experience as staff on a different server gives me the advantage of already knowing how to deal with most sits. I'm not saying i know everything but i know how the average player thinks and behaves. Not that it matters much but i have taken over 1200 sits in my past experience.

What is your timezone? CDT (Central Daylight Time)

What time of the day are you usually on? Around 4:30 PM on the weekdays and on the weekends i could be on basically all day.

Thank you for reading my application!

-1 Doesn’t meet time requirement(which is pretty low) also he seems like a minge when I’ve interacted with him

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.