Steam Name:
REMMAH

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:62229345

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):
17 (7/30/03)

Your discord name/tag:
šŸŽƒREMMAHšŸŽƒ#0865

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
No, It has NO, I repeat, NO Pumpkins.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Servers? If yes, what for?
Once For RDM, and Once for NLR

How much playtime do you have on the server? (3 days minimum)
1 Week +

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes, Multiple Times

Have you read up on the AtomicRP Staff Handbook?
Yes, MANY Times ;)

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
I wouldn't be where I am today if I didn't

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
Well, you see. When I posted my first application, I loved the community, and wanted to help out. But now? I absolutely adore this community, I've never felt more welcome in any other network/community. This is why I am re-applying, I want players to feel the way I feel. The staff on these servers are absolute legends, and I want to be apart of that.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
Alright, hear me out. I said, ALOT, in the previous question. So I may or may not say the same things, but anyway, here we go. I should be accepted because I have experience with staffing on other servers. I am very good with people, I am very professional when I need to be, and I am very efficient. Though I will not lie that I am out of practice, but I am willing to re-learn and adapt without question

+1 He is a dedicated member of the community. From the few times I've spoke with him and the many times I've roleplayed alongside him he has been very polite and displays maturity among the many that continue to do the opposite. I look forward to the result of your application, best of luck!

+1 I Agree with what creed said that he is dedicated to the server, every time I'm on I see him on too, and is one of the most friendly players on the server, never seen him break a rule after those first warns he got. He shows that he can be very mature and and would love to see him on our team, Good luck
<3