Accepted Resurrected Staff Application

S0DA1

User
Feb 21, 2023
Username: Resurrected

◈ Your In-Game Name: S0DA1

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198447654439/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: S0DA1#6069

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Yeah, I got warned three times for RDM before. I know that it was wrong and I'm sorry for doing it. But I learned from my mistakes and I'm trying to be better. If I get to join the AtomicRP Staff Team, I'll use what I've learned to help other players not make the same mistake.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3 days 2 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? PST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 3:40PM-7:30PM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team?
The reason I wanna join is because I love playing on the server, and I really wanna help make it even more amazing. Being part of the staff team would be an awesome way for me to give back to the community that I've come to love.
I've seen firsthand how hard the staff team works to keep the server running smoothly, and I wanna be part of that. I know it's a big responsibility, but I'm willing to put in the effort and dedication to do the job right. Plus, I think it'd be a super cool way to meet new people and make some great new friends.
I also feel like being part of the staff team would be a really great learning opportunity for me. I'm always looking for ways to improve myself, and I think that being a staff member would really help me grow and develop new skills.
All in all, I'm super excited about the possibility of joining the AtomicRP Staff Team. I'm passionate about the server, I'm committed to doing a great job, and I'm excited to learn and grow as a person.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team?
I wanna be part of the AtomicRP Staff Team because I'm really passionate about the server and I wanna make it a cool place for everyone to hang out. I'm a responsible player and I'm always down to help out others in any way I can. I think I'd be able to use my skills to help solve problems and keep the server running smoothly.
I'm also a pretty chill person and I love working with others. I'm all about communication and I'm down to take on any challenges that come our way. Plus, I'm always trying to learn new things and improve myself, so I think I'd be a great addition to the team.
Overall, I think my dedication to the server, willingness to help others, and chill attitude would make me a great fit for the AtomicRP Staff Team. I'm super excited about the opportunity to work with the staff team and help make the server the best it can be. Thanks for considering my application, and I hope to hear from you soon!

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.
I am a male and live in California, I have 810 hours on Garry's Mod and have been playing since around 2017 or 2018

Last edited:
+1 seems like he would make a great fit for the staff team and would be committed

+1 I know this guy; he is mature and nice, I would like to see him as an admin in the future. :)

+1
Good application
I would like to see an interview
Had a couple of interactions with this player, no negative or positive feedback

+1 because it seemed like you tried hard and was determined to finish the application with full effort which will always get awarded for me, plus 1