User
Jun 3, 2023
Username: richordrich

In-Game Name ♛ richordrich

SteamID/SteamID64 https://steamid.io/lookup/STEAM_0:1:111234536

Discord richordrich#2168

Date of Item Loss Jun 3, 2023

Time of Item Loss 2:40 pm

What happened? I had a weapon shelf and it randomly dissapeared which had an AN 94 at $50,000 and a minigun at $80,000 and book shelf at $5,000. I just want my refund back due to server problem i dont really know though total amount comes up to $135,000 though for inconvenience I would like $1,000,000 to get me back on my feet. Appreciate it and always enjoyed the experience at Atomic.

What server did you lose your items on? Dark RP Atomic

What do you need refunded? weapons and case as stated prior.

Please put any evidence to substantiate your claim here. I dont know what his name was but check the login logs and see who the gun dealer was with me. he was witness and including red dorito dude. I wish i knew this was needed because i went out the game and went back and they went off. sorry and hope we can solve this issue.

Refund Request Denied
If your weapon shelf randomly disappeared, it's most likely because you moved it into a auto-prop delete zone, which include the spawn tunnels and fountain. This is intended, and we don't refund for it. Along with that, you have no evidence showing what happened, and witnesses don't count as evidence.
For any further questions regarding your refund request, please contact management at discord.atmc.cc