Denied Ringo Starr Staff Application

Ringo Starr

User
Nov 12, 2022
Username: Ringo Starr

◈ Your In-Game Name: RlNGO STARR

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199153303381/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: RlNGO STARR#7290

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. When I first started playing I didnt know crossfire was considered RDM so I got warned for RDM

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day and 1 hour

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I used to mod on the old Hogwarts RP before it got taken down

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? ACDT AUSTRALIA

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? from 3 pm on week days and on weekend pretty much all day depending on the circumstances

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to become a staff member on the atomic staff team as I really want to become an Admin again like I was on the Hogwarts RP
as I really like the way the server runs and how nice most of the other staff and players are. And I really like the overall RP experience that one would get on the server as the jobs are very well made and stay true to their purpose say the pro printer I love that job as It provides a way more efficient way to make money and building a base can be extremely fun as well as just overall playing in the server and thats why I want to become a staff member on atomic RP thank you.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think I should be accepted as when I joined the server and got a feel for it I rushed to the admins to ask how much playtime I need to be to apply for staff and as soon as I heard it was only 1 day I tried to stay on the server for as long as possible until I got 1 day of playtime. and I think if I become a staff member I will help players have an more RP friendly Enviroment as to deal with useless trolls that join to ruin the RP of other players and I would love to get to know the community better as im always down to meet new people that share the same love for the same server as me so thats why I should be accepted to the atomic staff team thank you

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I am Australian I say mate alot I love meat pies and The Beatles

People really need to stop deleting their old staff apps to try and get accepted. You know stuff gets archived, right?

Application Denied
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​