Denied RustyM2's Mod Application

YaBoyScyther

User
Sep 26, 2020
Your In-Game Name: RustyM2

Steam Name: ScytherSoulSz

Link to your Public Steam Profile::https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199029937360

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):15

Your discord name/tag:YaBoyScyther#0087

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?: no

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?: I think I've been warned but it was a while ago so I don't know why

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24-hour minimum):5 days and five hours

Have you read up on our rules fully?: yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?: yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?: yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes): no

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below): no

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?: I really think that the server is super fun to play on I've played on it since a while back but I sadly stopped for a while becoming a mod seemed fun to me and I wanted to try it out and I still do to this day

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?: I believe that every server should have good moderation having more mods means fewer trolls and more players and more fun

What is your time zone?: EST

-1 Short application, and I personally have not seen you.

-1 I think you would do fine, please put more effort in when you reapply in 2 weeks

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with any questions.​