Accepted Rutabaga Staff Application

Username: Rutabaga

◈ Your In-Game Name: JlMMY

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198799746599/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: Jimmy.#1838

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 Days, 59 Minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I'd like to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team because I am a large fan of the server, and I want to be able to become a larger part in the community, along with being able to helping those that need it within the server. I'm often active on the server, especially on weekends, which means that I'll be able to moderate and properly handle rule-breakers or disputes. Furthermore, I'm someone who sticks to a single server for a long time, which is the reason I have over 700 hours on another, separate server. I enjoy playing on servers where the rules are taken seriously, as I think it improves the DarkRP experience as a whole, and as a result, I'd like to join the Staff Team here on AtomicRP.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe that I should be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team because I'm somebody that wants the best for the AtomicRP Servers, along with wanting to further my dedication towards the server, both through participating with Staff and with the community itself. Furthermore, I personally believe that I have a high emotional maturity level, which I'd use to be as objective as possible during sits, along with being able to listen to the entire story of both (or all) of the individuals involved. Moreover, I'm a very patient individual, and since I hold that ability close, I'll definitely be patient during sits or when resolving tickets as a whole.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Last edited:
-1 You have good reasons, but you could use a little more detail. I'd recommend checking out some previously accepted applications for a reference of what we are looking for. After doing that, you can come back and edit your application to make it better

+/- Good application, though you are missing a requirement to join the staff team: > Must have a publicly viewable Steam Profile and must be in the Atomic Networks Steam Group.

If this is fixed and you meet the requirements, +1.

Edit: +1

Last edited: