Your In-Game Name:
Sad Swag

Steam Name:
Sad Swag

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :
Click here :)

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:
theshortnick#6547 (sad swag on atomicrp discord server)

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
My discord name isn't the same but i have changed my nick for the AtomicRP discord server to match my in-game name

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
I got two class 2 warns on the same day one for nlr and one for fail base. Both were results in my ignorance towards the rules so since then I have become very familiar with the rules of the server.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community)
3 days and 6 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes! Ever since I received those 2 warns I have studied the rules so that I don't break any more rules

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes, I read over all the info and will continue to make myself familiar to all the information needed.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes I have and use my mic on a consistent basis.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
Sadly not but I am a fast learner and excited to learn.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
No

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
I answered no but I am ready to learn.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I am on the server on a daily basis and often there is just too much chaos. For example yesterday morning I got on and the spawn was prop blocked, all the police were mass rdming and there were 3 people mic spamming the hard r. This went on for 2 hours until a staff member joined and practically saved the server. I understand that a staff member can not be on all the time to handle these situations but I would like to help in anyway possible.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I have studied the rules and staff info on the forums and plan to positively contribute to the server. I consider myself to be a mature person and take pride in my ability to handle chaotic situations

What is your timezone?
Eastern Daylight Time

Additional info

I only have one online class and am about to graduate so I have a pretty free schedule and am ready to dedicate myself to the betterment server.

+1

Wants to help, Good app, Would be great opportunity for you to learn and experience being a staff member on a server as you said you've never staffed before.

Goodluck

+1 good app, have not seen you around but this might be a good thing showing how little tickets you are involved in.

+1 Nice application and color scheme. I have seen you online and have good rp/basing experiences from what I remember. If you get accepted I recommend making sure you are fully aware and knowledgeable of all the rules. Hopefully you will learn quickly as you have not had and prior staff experience.

+1 Personally havent seen you around, but your staff app is very well written, I think youd be a good part of the team, goodluck.

|-- Accepted for Interview --|
Reach out to REMMAH within 3 days to schedule your interview
REMMAH#0865

Failure to reach out will result in your Application getting Denied

|--Application Accepted--|
Reach out to WILKERS within 3 days to schedule your training
-Wilkers-#4231

Last edited:
Application Denied
Overruling Remmah's response
Doesn't booba enough

Racist
You man never reapply for Atomic Networks Staff Position. Please DM me (KingChris#0009) for questions or concerns.

|--Application Accepted--|
Reach out to Chicken within 3 days to schedule your training
-I overrule whoever the fuck Chris is because I’m older than him