Safe Space or Hot tub?

keana

User
May 16, 2021
I often do a Safe Space or Hot Tub when I am on and I was wondering which was liked more?

Go crazy, I want to know what you like about each or dislike.

Yes, I will answer questions about the builds, even though usually I avoid the trade secrets, but now I will tell you how.
No, I will not be providing the dupes, I would rather see other unique builds.
Did you find this text

Also any ideas for builds are welcome!!!

Ps: Its All Magic Code in the Lines

i miss the hot tubs, i do love the safe space but one of my first atomic experiences was in the hot tub. used to play hono and chill and there

You can't third person in the safe space if the only issue. It's welcoming and fun but you have to be 1st person :(

Hot Tubs are fun because they're public and kind of operate the same as for a welcoming enviornment. Both have merits as I can't die in the safe space and that's funny and a hot tub is a hot tub so it's kinda baller by default.

Ok more tubs then but I need ideas for new
I should make a round or circular one

well rip I was just told I cant use no collide in my rp builds anymore by Rakeem, he said wilkers said so.

well rip I was just told I cant use no collide in my rp builds anymore by Rakeem, he said wilkers said so.
Only reason I can think of because hitmen classes ( hitman , pro and mercenary ) are still allowed to raid and no collide will inhibit there ability to raid.

That was exactly it, a hit man despite me trying to tell him refused to listen, called a staff, the staff told him to along with 3 other players, after he finally listened he still wanted to have my safespace removed over and over, not even when he had a hit, which btw I had so many on me. so I believed they had something against me. sad, I always tried to work with hitman and such knowing it kinda blocked them. so that is that

Only thing I can think off is 1 option to keep the safe space. Which is simply by paying off the hitmen.. only issue is well your gonna start paying a lot and someone of those hitmen will go from 7.5k to 75k or beyond and this will tax you for being active by simply paying them off and you gotta be active to pay em + who dont know whats the true bounty of the person in the safe area with you and yes its a double edged sword situation.

i should also mention i had approval for the base design before, shame. and i used to let hitmen just do their hits. i even tried with this one, he just wanted me in trouble.

I want hot tubs + hobos with sweet jazz paying dem poor ass kidz ( hitmen )