Senior Moderator on Atomic Networks
DarkRP Staff Member
User
Mar 13, 2022
United States
atomicnetworks.co
Username: Sage

◈ Your In-Game Name: Sage

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199138283513/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): SSage#3399

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 16 days, 12 hours, 46 minutes, 15 seconds

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? Yes

Did you resign from the staff team? No

What is your time zone? PST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? MON-FRI 5:00 PM-1AM SAT-SUN 12:00PM-2AM (Not all the time if busy)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be a part of the staff team because I loved staffing on Atomic and engaging more with the community and feel like I should be given another chance and I regret being demoted it was really immature of me but the funny this is the guy that I argued with me and him are actually really good friends now I would love to be given the opportunity to show and have another chance to show how my very immature mistake has changed me and has had a huge impact on me of my behavior as a person another reason I would like to become staff is because there's not much people on at night and I'm usually always on at night and I think I would be great at staffing again I can show how I have grown from being immature staffing really helped me because I can be with a great staff team and a great community again every time that I'm not feeling good or just down I know I can go to a great community and staff team Atomic is great and feel like I can come back to a great community better than ever and get another chance to prove myself :).

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think I should be accepted into the atomic staff team because like I said above staff at night are pretty low so I can come on and help since my schedule is pretty good, I'm on during mid-day and all night (PST) which is peak hours with means tickets are busy I'm a better person then before a good guy who gets along with everybody, I don't make people mad and am pretty chill I regret being demoted and hopefully get welcomed again and be back better than ever I would love to get another chance like the other people that got more chances recently and be more mature and stick to my role of a moderator and have moderator expectations :)).

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. :YBHEART:

Last edited:

You state "did not answer question" yet talk about regretting being demoted in the same staff app (edited since my reply). From my personal experience with you, you are still very immature and have not changed that. This will need to change before I will change this to a +1, you need to understand maturity and how to treat people how you want to be treated. I really wanna see a change of this in the future.

+1 yall gave oh dizzy and joe sugma second chance i dont see why yall dont give him another chance and they banned a whole bunch of people

+1 yall gave oh dizzy and joe sugma second chance i dont see why yall dont give him another chance and they banned a whole bunch of people
except I personally didn’t know Dizzy and supported his app out of nowhere, once he got his staff and I knew who he was he was the most arrogant little kid I’ve met in the staff team.

But this guy is pure toxicity and negative interactions with, in-game.
There isn’t ‘second chance’ when all of these opinions including mine, have been happening over the course of the past 2 weeks or less.

+1 good effort, and I have seen you improve on your behavior. deserves an interview

edited because I changed my mind

Last edited:
except I personally didn’t know Dizzy and supported his app out of nowhere, once he got his staff and I knew who he was he was the most arrogant little kid I’ve met in the staff team.

But this guy is pure toxicity and negative interactions with, in-game.
There isn’t ‘second chance’ when all of these opinions including mine, have been happening over the course of the past 2 weeks or less.
he isnt pure toxicity ive known the kid for so long he isnt that bad

Status
Not open for further replies.