Jan 11, 2022
Username: Salmon

◈ Your In-Game Name: Salmon

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/therealsalmon

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 21

Your Discord (with tag): Salmon#8328

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Hate Speech - I said Faggot and left and got banned form ltap/hate speech

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3d 6h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I used to be superadmin on a server and admin on several other servers. I've never been demoted. I don't remember how much time I've been an admin, but It was a significant amount of time. I've watched a lot of sits on this server and think I would be a great admin.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Late night (i.e. 7 PM)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have previous experience being an admin on GMOD darkrp servers and I want to apply my experience to this server because this server specifically is the best darkrp server I've been on in recent years

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I'm extremely experienced as being a Darkrp admin. I want to help the server succeed and keep being an active Darkrp server. I'm extremely chill and would like to help out.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I have 3100 hours in Garry's mod and am extremely experienced. I've been an admin on several servers and would be a great addition to the staff team here. I want a good experience for everyone who plays. I've climbed my way up to superadmin by being such a good admin and would like to apply my experience to this server. I've been on previous sit watches and I've actually helped in those situations. I know Garry's mod extremely well and I could help out a whole lot. I'm in college so I do have assignments and I have 2 jobs and I'm on a robotics team so that get in the way, but I would love to see this server succeed and am willing to find time to administrate this server.

+1

+ so I met this man at the admin tunnel and he said he wanted to watch my sits and stuff and i got unknown approval to watch my sits and stuff and we
were doing good getting sits in until this one RDM ticket that was very confusing logs and i took ss of logs and stuff to prove to this one guy that he RDM first and stuff then the guy didn't believe me then my sit watcher. salmon. single handily. handled my ticket. knowing more rules then me and it was a 15min ticket and he knew the rules like it was nothing and explained to them in detail about why it was a cancel sit and what you shouldn't do when you get RDM and what u should do when you get RDM and he just had so much patience and he was 13 beers in he said and he still handled a really confusing sit and long sit with ease and patience. i really think he should be on the team. he would definitely make a asset to the mod team. on top of that he was prior experience and on top of that he helped me a lot by just being a sit watcher.

thank you for your help it really seems like you want to be apart of the team! hes a cool guy. reminds of bobby a little lmao

bc673ebc70e5f51df74973c36f8d68f29804f7b7.gifv

I'd like to touch on my application. I am drunk typing up this application, but no matter what I know how to be a GMOD admin. A good one at that. I am very chill when handling sits. I've been admin on several servers and am capable of enforcing rules no matter what my situation is. I'm extremely capable of handling whatever sits come to me no matter how complex. I know I would be a great application to this staff team

+1 I love this guy one of the coolest people I’ve seen on the server I think he deserves a interview also he has a good app

+1 definitely worth an interview (dont ask people to look at your app tho thats a no no here)

-1 his whole thing on why he should be a staff here is because he staffed on other servers, but doesn't go into details on which servers, you would think he would remember being a superadmin in some of them. has a hate speech warn plus ltap. doesn't sit right with me.

+/- nice app but you have two big warns also i do like how you have staff experience but you never listed what servers

+1
+By poppy's reply he seems, even tho drunk, focused. what i mean is that the dude can probably climb ranks like its a joke thanks to his prior experience.
+good playtime

-1 his whole thing on why he should be a staff here is because he staffed on other servers, but doesn't go into details on which servers, you would think he would remember being a superadmin in some of them. has a hate speech warn plus ltap. doesn't sit right with me.
I'd like to touch on this a little bit. The hate speech warn I got was not for saying the n word, it was for calling someone the f word one time and then leaving because I thought I was getting banned anyway. This was over a month ago and I honestly didn't even remember it happening until I asked an admin if I had any warns a week ago. As to my prior experience, I've had this game since I was 12 and I am now 21 and almost 22. I've been admin on several servers, but I cannot recall the name of them and don't even know if they're still around. The last time I was an admin was 4 years ago and the last time I was super admin was 8 years ago on a server called Not Real Gaming (NRG). Although my experience was a long time ago, I climbed the ranks back then and I'll do it again.

Last edited:
Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Divine on discord (! Mr.Divine ✓ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ#4617) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Beta Male Discord (Blake#6299) within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied