Denied Sam210105271 Staff Application

Sam210105271

TMod On Atomic DarkRP
User
Jan 7, 2022
Username: Sam210105271

◈ Your In-Game Name: Sam Bambozzini

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198997826376/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Sam210105271#7146

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. A warn by Not Dev for RDM class 3
- I dont remeber entirely but i think i was trying to mess around with someone and they were shooting back and i killed them because we were messing around but he got the admins

A warn by Sister for RDM class 3
- I remeber this one somewhat as i was not very happy with it, I was a cop of some sort and there was a base made right in front of the bank by a black market gun seller, i think his name was dbd esports player, there was a hobo on the ramp of the base and he kept hitting people with a shovel or some unbox item that didnt damage people but pushed them. I thought the mayor has giving out an arrest for dbd esports player for printing money as he told me he did so i went to go raid him. The hobo was in the way and i shot him without adverting and he filed RDM

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3 Days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern Standard Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 5pm to 8pm on weekdays 9am to 11am and 3pm to 8pm on every other weekend

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be part of the Atomic Staff Team because the admins are really nice and so are the players, the bambozzinis for example are some nice people even when they are becoming less active and the only ones on anymore are Adarlard and I, I feel like becoming an mod would let me see and interact with more people, as the Mod DEMON and regret says that i havent interacted with him that much even though i see him all over no one remebers the small people, but whereas if i was a mod then my name might stick around more.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? This is my first time staffing a game at all and i really love this server im to addicted to it when I'm ever on quartine, this is my first dark rp server and I don't know if other servers are like this but it is a nice community and has a lot to offer, before I joined this server I had 7 hours into gmod and today I have 87 and I found a really neat rp gang called the Bambozzinis and its lots of fun, i love this community and i would like to make it better by making it so there are less tickets, and we can do this by recruiting more mods. I feel like i should be accepted into the staff because all i can think about is the people playing the server and what drives them to play this server, if they are like me its because of the people, without it would just be everyone making money and not much role diversity.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. My parents are divorced so I must go to my dads house every other weekend and sometimes weekdays so I'm not going to be active during those times, and as much as I love this server I still want to play other games but I feel like 10 per week is an easy goal to achieve

Last edited:
+1
Good App I’d say
I’ve based with them and they are nice
Was a cool guy before I stopped being a Bambozzini
Overall I think he would be great

+/- im glad the app has more work put into but i still cant give a +1 as i dont know you too well or seen you good luck tho

Last edited:
+1 shown he's dedicated. haven't seen around enough to know what he's like. could give a shot at interview

Last edited:
-1 app def needs some work, a good app shows your dedication. The reasoning on why you should be accepted should definitely be tweaked. As well as the "why do you want to be accepted" its very short, I suggest making it a bit longer. I also never really seen you around. Don't take this to heart or anything, its just how I see it.
as i say for bobby row i say the same for you, the last questions were really short and those were some of the more important ones so i have changed my app. and hope you reconsider your grade