scamming/insiding

Potompatomp

User
Aug 30, 2021
I think Scamming and insiding should be a class IV or V. It is insane that someone can go into a base while in the party steal everything, break everything and refuse to pay anything and only recieve a class II warn. This would help be a major deterent for insiding.

Why would someone in your party be stealing from you anyways? It's implied that you can trust whoever you are bringing into your group when you add them to a party and give them access to your base.

Reactions: ron
I mean that’s what you’d think, but this is a major problem when it comes to bank manager and hotel manager. If you are letting fandoms in (such as bank guards) or selling rooms, you will always run the risk. But this isn’t only with printers either, recently people have been putting up gun shelves but putting props to cover some of the price, making something look like it is only say 50k but then you end up paying 5M for it

I mean that’s what you’d think, but this is a major problem when it comes to bank manager and hotel manager. If you are letting fandoms in (such as bank guards) or selling rooms, you will always run the risk. But this isn’t only with printers either, recently people have been putting up gun shelves but putting props to cover some of the price, making something look like it is only say 50k but then you end up paying 5M for it
Aye i started that - Pog

Suggestion Denied
This is not a rule that would be easily enforceable, and me and noob do not feel comfortable entrusting lower staff and even parts of the upper staff team to address scamming and insiding allegations without some sort of conflict of interest or bias being involved. While it sucks for it to happen from time to time, there are plenty of ways to protect yourself from scamming and insiding.​