Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 22

Your Discord (with tag): Schpitty#6047

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day 23 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Depends on the specific day. Normally on from 10pm - 7am EST

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think AtomicRP is a really awesome and engaging server. It has so many fun jobs and things to do, and I want to be part of the team that is helping that community grow. I love being part of the roleplaying experiences that the great people on this server have to offer, and I especially love having fun, and making sure others are enjoying themselves in game as well. Because this community is so great, it is unfortunate that at certain times when I am on, the smaller servers that I play on (3 and 4) have a little amount of staff on, or none, and more players targeting them with unkind behavior. I would like to help out during these times when the players around just want to have fun and don't want to be bothered by rule breakers.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think that I would be a really good fit. I'm a very kind person, really easy going, and I'm also good at enforcing rules in a respectful manner. As I said above, there are some times when I'm on the server, which is late-early EST times, that rule breakers are joining AtomicRP servers 3 and 4 (the ones that I usually enjoy playing on) but little to no staff are on, so it makes it difficult for everyone being affected to have fun. Impeding on rule abiding fun with rule breaking is a big no no, and Schpitty does not tolerate that. I am a really good listener. I'm currently in University for acting, and one of our main focuses as actors is to really engage in listening to thrive not only in our performance but in our lives. I think that makes for a good quality in a staff member since I am able to really take in all aspects of a situation. All in all, people say that I generally bring a good, wholehearted energy wherever I go.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. While this may not important, I have actually staffed on a server, just a lot longer than 4 years ago. I was part of the Imperial Entertainment Network as a Mod. That being said, while I do remember some of the staff powers, I do not remember a lot. This is the perfect time to also mention that I am a really fast learner and I pick up on things really fast. I also understand a lot of G-mod commands in general that I can run in console so that's a bonus I guess, lol. Hope you enjoyed reading and I hope I didn't write too much. Have a great day!

+1 Seems mature, plays on the late hours where a lot of rulebreakers take advantage of the low staff count.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to UDP#0001 within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.​

Application Accepted
Reach out to Dark Treip#1911 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your training
Congratulations on making it past the interview, feel free to reach out to Wilkers with any questions/concerns.​