Denied SeekNDstroy Staff Application

SeekNDstroy

User
Jun 27, 2022
Username: SeekNDstroy

◈ Your In-Game Name: SeekNDstroy

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199161934706/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 22

Your Discord (with tag): SeekNDstroy#5729

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. all my warns are from when i first joined the server and i stopped playing gmod for a while so there was a slight learning curve but I'm good now and following up on all the rules

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 days and 23 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? mountain

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? anywhere from 5am to 4pm on days i work can be on anytime on days off

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? i really like yalls servers and i want to do what i can to keep it in running order and help out with problem players

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? im charismatic and a fair judge of character i can determine what each unique situation needs depending on circumstances and i would honestly just love a chance to help out on my favorite server

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. im pretty fly.... yeah

-1 You can edit your app and look at the previoiusly accepted applications for reference for what we would be expecting.

Has little to no effort into the application; you need to put more effort into the last two questions. This means you need to describe in more detail why you want to be a staff member and why we should accept you and not others; how should we receive a staff member like this without effort shown in their application?
In the future, I would recommend you use Accepted Staff Apps to understand how an application needs to be.

Please try again in 2 weeks :D

-1 More effort in the last two questions.

-1, you tried to pull insurance fraud because you thought it'd be easier to get money that way, not enough effort

Positives:
- Playtime
Negatives:
- Steam profile not public
- "im pretty fly.... yeah"
Other:
I was not a fan of the slang (y'alls, pretty fly, etc.) and the effort from a 22 year old, if that is the case. Granted, this may not be a job application, but you should treat it as such. You didn't really describe what warns you have which make me feel you may have some serious ones on record. I'm not sure if you would be a good fit.
Overall: -1

Application Denied
Your application did not display the effort we expect in a staff member that wants to get to the interview.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​