Denied Sehyo Staff Application

Sehyo

User
Sep 3, 2021
Username: Sehyo

◈ Your In-Game Name: Sehyo

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheRealDumbass/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 26

Your Discord (with tag): Sehyo#5490

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Nothing serious, just a casual permanent ban that was removed for using TPS (Anti-AFK script) =)

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3 weeks

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? KST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? KST 5 Pm - midnight

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? It has always been my dream to staff on Atomic RP, since the first day I joined the server more than a year ago, maybe even almost two years ago. My passion for this server flows through my veins thicker than my own blood. I find it when I dream at night, in fact, every night, I imagine that I am a gun dealer in real life, selling shipments to various guys shouting non-sense on the streets. When I was perma banned for TPS, for almost one year, every night I would wake up cold-blooded, sweaty and screaming out of fear and trauma. I do not know what else to do if I can not join as staff on this server. It is my only purpose in my life. Find it in your heart, to give me this chance of redemption for my past atrocities. Thank you.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am the only KST timezone player on the entire server, it would be the most beneficial to other poor players to play on times similar to mine where there is no moderation online. No matter shall we suffer in silence awaiting staff to wake up from their slumber. Thank you.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.
26 years old, Swedish, living in South Korea.
BSc and MSc in Computer Science, working from home as a programmer full time.
Got 2 puppies (A corgi and a shiba), can supply pictures or videos on demand.
Thanks.

Last edited:
+1 nice app, the more mods from different regions the better the moderation overall