Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Rdm 18/03/21 and 20/06/21

Dont remember why I rdmed or even who was a long time ago

How much playtime do you have on the server? 5d 17h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CDT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Usually just randomaly through out the day and night with school coming will be on a bit less more on at night most likely

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Atomic rp has been my favorite rp server I found in gmod and played a lot of them everyone I have talked has been really nice and actually wanted to rp and staff always good. I want to join staff because I want to help when there is not too many staff and make sure no ones trolling and constantly take when I need to and if there is any. There will be times I am in the server and there is only like 1 admin on and has to deal with all the tickets alone which could be a lot and suck for people who keep getting rdmed and I would try to be on a lot and make sure no one else is in that situation.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted because I am constantly on this server and haven't broke any rules since my last warns. I also should be accepted because I have way above the average hours of most average gmod players in the server. I also feel like I would be a great staff and make sure the community stays good.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Nope

Application Denied
Your application did not display the effort we expect in a staff member that wants to get to the interview.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​