Serious Question

HasaHorn

User
Sep 24, 2021
Let me preface this by saying that I will respect and abide by the server rules, regardless of what they are.

I was recently banned from a server called Garnet Gaming. They banned me for 50 years and rejected my appeal. Reason? I posted IQ statistics on a text screen.

Does this server operate in the same way? I have an interest in evolutionary biology and psychology. Will I be banned for speaking about black/white differences in IQ? When I asked a Trial Mod this question, he said yes, because it violates the anti-discrimination rule. However, this rule basically just says "don't be racist." What counts as racism? How does server staff operate on behalf of their individual definitions of racism?

Are biological facts racist? If the above example is punishable, then would it also be punishable to say that blacks are taller than whites? What is the threshold for dialogue vs racism?

This is not an argument. This is a question to help me better understand the rules. Thank you!

Let me preface this by saying that I will respect and abide by the server rules, regardless of what they are.

I was recently banned from a server called Garnet Gaming. They banned me for 50 years and rejected my appeal. Reason? I posted IQ statistics on a text screen.

Does this server operate in the same way? I have an interest in evolutionary biology and psychology. Will I be banned for speaking about black/white differences in IQ? When I asked a Trial Mod this question, he said yes, because it violates the anti-discrimination rule. However, this rule basically just says "don't be racist." What counts as racism? How does server staff operate on behalf of their individual definitions of racism?

Are biological facts racist? If the above example is punishable, then would it also be punishable to say that blacks are taller than whites? What is the threshold for dialogue vs racism?

This is not an argument. This is a question to help me better understand the rules. Thank you!
This isn't a community that welcomes that type of rhetoric. We try to keep controversial topics away from our community. Eugenics would fall under that category of controversial topics.